And made these super cool magnets – which are mini scenes by themselves
The finished magnet is the same same size as what you see here. See how those fine die cuts sit so nicely with each other without crowding each other!
Aren’t those birds super cute?
And the word collage is a die cut too.
I’ve kept a theme of love and swirls on the flower trio. But this is something you can easily adapt to any theme.
Since the entire base is a magnet – you can easily use it for displaying on your fridge or the CPU in office.
A love note on the fridge, maybe? :) Or let the magnets be your love note
What went in – not much for the amount of stuff you see there!
- 655268 - Sizzix Big Shot
- 657051 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers #6 - The base flower magnet. The same as I used in the hair clips here
- 657523 - Card Phrases Set #2 - The butterflies, birds and hearts come from this one set
- 657524 - Card Phrases Set #3 – for those swirls. I cut them into half
- Magnets from Itsy Bitsy
- DCWV Patterned Papers
- Ranger stickles. Yumm
- Craft Us Crazy – Get to Cutting
- Sentimental Sundays – Love is in the air
- Itsy Bitsy – Patterned Papers