I have a special card for you today. My first entry to the new challenge I've launch called 'An e-Pic Challenge'.
Inspiration details for the ePic Challenge:
- The texture and curve of the plate
- the Colours: White, Pink, Orange and Brown
- I traced the edge of the dinner plate and cut it down.
- Stamped with White ink.
- Sprinkled Stamp & Bond (powder glue) and heated it with my heat tool. This become all gluey
- Sprinkled glitter on that edge.
- Stamped the balloons, sentiment. The first balloon went through the same glittery process as the edge too
What went in
- Stamps: Papertrey & Clearly Besotted (the 'you' was cut out from a 'thank you' sentiment)
- Inks: Memento & Colorbox White
- Stamp & Bond, and Heat tool
- A dash or creativity and a lot of soul :)
Thanks for stopping by and here is to Celebrating You! God bless.