My dad’s birthday coming Monday! :)
This is the card I’ve made for him – on behalf of my lil one Keerthana.
This is card is abso digital! All stamps are digital! So I’ve listed the stamps & their sources end of the post.
The card fold is called the tri-fold or the quadra-fold depending the tutorial you refer to :) I referred to this tutorial @ craftiblog
Hope this picture shows you the folds and valleys better :)
Isn’t Darby a sweetie? I bought this digital stamp from allthatscraps.
She reminds me of my own lil sprite! :)
The entire card has tons of small digi images popped up and loads of glitter. I put them all in one page word document, printed it, cut them apart and coloured them with pencils:) Made it really easy!
- Foam balloons and hats – itsybitsy
- Happy Birthday sentiment from Meljen
- Cupcakes from papercraftinspirations (PIN65.templates2). They are topped with flowers from itsybitsy again
- Alice in the wonderland cake from pieceandjoy
- Monkey with the balloon from Dustin Pike
- Apart from the Darby sprite – all other digi stamps are free.
I’m submitting this card to these challenges
- littlepapershop’s Birthday Challenge
- Meljens’s For the Little Ones – Well, I made it for my LO – so I hope this qualifies! :)
- By the Cute & the girly – Fairy tales
- SirStampALot – Fantasy
- AnyoneforAnya – Sweet as Sugar – anything girlie!
- ourcreativecorner6 – want blossoms
- abc-challenge – Sparkle
- creativecardcrew – Happy Birthday
- stampwithfun – Animals
- housemouse-challenge – Recipe #67
ETA: I understand SirStampALot wants this to be entries to only 6. Now I dont know which ones to choose. And don’t see how I can delete my entry into the others! :( So I’ll have to just let this be!
Thanks for looking! :)
Dad doesn’t check my blog and so I am hoping he won’t see this yet. Happy Birthday dad. I love you.
PS: In the sentiment on the inside of the card which reads “Happy Birthday Thatha” - Thatha means grand-dad in Tamil :)