I’ve been really wanting to use those precious Sizzix dies.. especially those lovely borders and butterflies and cute alphabets.
When my friend wanted a scrapbook to gift to her friend, I decided to make a Family album… and do justice the gorgeous dies I got.
Here is the front page. With a ton of those lovely dies. Everything linked at the end.
The text on the stamped house reads “our home”… and the die cut alphabets affirms what we all know.. Our family is a blessing to us.
- Cute as Button Alphabet die
- Bigz Die - Flower #2
- Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Hello Set
- Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Filigree Border
- Bigz Die - Doily, Lace Medallion
- Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Card Phrases Set #2 – for those cute butterflies
- Papers from Dovecraft and DCWV
Anything else – do ask :)
More pictures to follow in the next few days.
Thanks for dropping by and God bless :)