I tried to do the "stitch in the ditch" - how boring to line up all those ditches with the stitches - especially given that my quilt is quite large - 68x88 inches - or something like that.
So, I tried a little bit of free motion quilting. What fun I say!! I think I will free motion quilt this one even though all the practice I've had is about 30 mins. After all, this needs to be fun for me too!
I thinking of the easy swirls - I wouldn't need to worry about all the overlapping :)
I hope I will have something to show you soon. But in the mean while, I wanted to post a finish. :) The finishes frame-able art K made last week.
Now to get this framed and send it to her grand-mum!!
What went in
- Tree Sizzix Bigz Die - 657697 - Tree & Heart
- Flowers: Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Card Phrases Set #3
- Tiny butterflies: Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Card Phrases Set #2
- Handcut house, sun and grass
- Papers from DCWV
- Clouds Felt sticker from itsybitsy
- K's cute efforts
Thanks for stopping by