Did you know, the Sizzix Bigz dies cut more than just paper? And with such fabulous results too!
My 4yo daughter K and I went shopping the other day and she wanted to pick these hair clips everywhere. I kept promising her I'll make her some in her favouring Pink.
What are promises if they aren't kept, eh? ;)
Here is a easy hair clip you can make in 10 mins or less.
The how to
- Die cut the entire die with two felt pieces - I chose Pink and Orange
- Cut a smaller piece of Green felt for just the size of the biggest flower - yes, I am very careful like that
- Glue Pink+Orange+Pink flowers together using Hot Glue Gun and top it with a white button
- Cut out two leaves with the Green felt flower and stick it on the back with hot glue again
- Glue the entire thing together on to an over-sized tic-tac clip
- Clip on to you little flower's soft hair and click a picture
So pretty isn't it?
Here is the Sizzix Die I used
What went in
- 655268 - Sizzix Big Shot
- 657051 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers #6
- Felt and Glue Gun from Itsy Bitsy