Here is the sketch grabbed from the ICR Challenge Pad
I wanted to CASify this sketch – inspired by non other than Simplicity. And this is what I came up with.
Isn’t the sentiment super sweet? :)
- Stamp the image in black – Hero arts black ink. Image used is Ippity’s Rain or Shine
- Made two masks: one for the legs and also one mask to mimic grass
- Taped the masks down and stamped the grass repeatedly using Ippity A Bit of Burlap
- Stamped the sentiment which came with the image.
- Stamped the image’s umbrella on a piece of felt, cut it out, mounted it and popped a white pearl on it. Felt and pearl from itsybitsy. Pearl coloured black using a gel pen
- Pencil coloured the shirt and the skirt.
- Contemplated on making the card shorter
- Dumped the idea
- And here we are :)
- ICR – Challenge #10
- allsortschallenge. – Week 122 Clean and Simple
- sentimentalsundays – Challenge #74 - Step Out of Your Comfort Zone – I’ve NEVER EVER tried masking and stamping. I’m such chicken when it comes to that. So this masking the image and for the rolling grass is certainly a LEAP out of my comfort zone :)
- trulyscrumptiouschallenges. - Challenge 66–Clean & Simple
- All Things Unity #40 - One Layer. Both the stamps are Ippity
Thanks for stopping by :)