Out came a couple of Sizzix dies and a few papers and we whipped up this card in minutes.
K insisted on doing circles with the Sizzix - meaning turning the handles - and she could with a little bit of assistance from me.
She could easily stick the papers and die cuts together and this card came together quickly and easily.
What went in
- Sizzix - Card Phrases Set #3
- Sizzix - Card, Ribbon Insert Cheers
- Sizzix - Bigz Die - Branch w/Leaves & Flower
- Fabriani Card stock
- ItsyBitsy - Half pearls sticker
Do you craft with your little ones? What do they like to do?
Entering this to
- Crafters Corner - Bingo: Center down: Pearls, Patterned Paper, Diecuts
Would love to hear from you. And thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated :)
PS: The Banner is a hand cut strip