No, I am not going dotty! Well, I could be going dotty due to lack of sleep – at least I don’t know if I truly am going dotty or not. But I am sure by now you think I am absolutely dotty! well!!
Here is a card which certainly is dotty. As you can see the insides went dotty too! :)
The flowers are stuck to the card in the centre and the petals are left floating in the air – IYKWIM.
And here is another take on the same card. Different colours.
And a mandatory close up shot of the coloured flowers
The rhinestones I got from A1 craft supply – though a bit difficult to use – adds a lot of oomph!
What I figured about using the rhinestones is – cut the sheet the rhinestones come from into strips and remove them with a craft knife. Otherwise, the rhinestone always came off without the glue!! HTH.
What went in
- Hero Arts Color Me Flowers
- Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
- Stampabilities background dots
- Some ink pads I got from HobbyCraft ages back
- Colour pencils from Faber Castell, Nataraj and Bilt
Entering this card to these challenges
- Hero Arts – March Contest – Fabulous Flowers
- Kalalayaa Blooming Gorgussness
- ceschallenges – Flower Frenzy
- sjpapercrafts – Flowers + Pink/Red
- kennykkraftygirlzchallenges – Blooms
Thanks for stopping by :)